Dr. Robert E. Lee has been in practice for 24 years. Treating everyone from athletes to weekend warriors, as well as families.
Dr. E. Lee uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the most current information on nutrition, vitamins and mineral supplements, Dr. E. Lee is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- BA in Biology, Marist College
- Graduate Studies, Montclair State College
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Magna Cum Laude, Sherman College
- National Board Certifications I, II, III
- Certification in Spinal Decompression
- Valedictorian, Sherman College
- Award of Merit, National Dean's List
- Milton Garfield Award, Highest Graduate Honor
- Pi Tau Delta, International Chiropractic Honor Society
- Designated to the Sherman College Board of Regents
- Readers' Choice Award, " Best Chiropractor"
Memberships & Associations:
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- Medical/ Legal Consultants Association
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Sports Injuries
- Extremity Techniques
- Low Force Adjustments
- Ergonomics/ Posture